Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SUPER BOWL Sunday


AHHHH Man, what a game that was! I'm so happy the Saints won... yes I predicted a 35-27 Colts win and I've never been more happier with a wrong prediction. Congrats to Sean Payton, Drew Brees, the whole Saints team and of course The Whole Who Dat Nation! Besides the Great game, The Super Bowl is also known for the commercials (the Denny's and Budlight had me rolling), that's why I had my TV on ESPN and my computer on CBS to get the american broadcast. I was busy all sunday nite (Swiss time) tweeting and facebooking, watching the game, munching on my chips and gummy bears, drinking beer, hitting the rewind button on my remote control and of course analysing the game with other football freaks via blackberry...
...



more funny commercials
BONUS: more commercials