Thursday, December 17, 2009

My letter to Santa

yeah it's been a while since I've done this but hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do... I know Santa loves real Hip Hop so he'll understand. I even typed it out at the bottom for those of you who have a crippled eyesight and/or can't read my handwriting, sorry but I haven't handwritten more than 5 words in a longtime...
(I can't believe I really did this)




Dear Santa,

I am a 36 year old Hip Hop fan. I must admit, it’s been a while since I wrote you a letter but since I don’t have your BlackBerry Pin or your e-mail adresse I decided to write this the old school way and just send this request to the North Pole like the good old days. As you know, good music is very important to me. I know you can make miracles happen when you’re not banging hoes on your sleigh so I wrote down some things that I would like to see under my Christmas tree this year.
I would really like to see Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss and Pusha T get together and do a supergroup album like Slaughterhouse did, on Just Blaze beats please ! Or atleast give me a new LOX album now that they signed with Puffy… AGAIN !!
Speaking of supergroups, I would love to hear Pharaohe Monch get together with Ras Kass and Kurupt for a project. That would be CLASSIC !
While you’re at it, tell them dudes in Harlem to check their egos ! I want Juelz Santana, Cam’ron and Jim Jones to reunite and hit us with something great. I don’t need those other dudes from Dipset, just the 3 of ‘em is fine.
And if you can’t do all that, due to short notice, atleast give me a dope new track from Evidence + Guilty Simpson, that would be sick !
And please Santa enough of those weak Auto-Tune wannabe singers, OK ? And tell Lil Mama I don’t want her showing up uninvited everytime I put on a Jay-Z song in my house DAMM !

Thanks Santa and Merry X-Mas
Chuckie Fresh