Monday, September 14, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 14


BP3 all day!!! And yes Raekwon's album has got some good sh*t on it too (Penitentiary, Mean Streets, Catalina, to name a few). I also have been listening to Beanie Sigel and Kid Cudi's album. I also got a link from my homie Chief at Feelin' Music with some good music that I'm gonna put up later tonight. my Other homie No Games produced a track with Guilty Simpson and Skillz called "No Future" that y'all should also really check out

Cut you loose - Slaughterhouse
Surgical GLoves- Raekwon (produced by Alchemist)
Let’s stop playin’ - Ghostface feat. John Legend
Cruisin’ – Ghosface (over the Smokey Robinson’s classic)
Hate – Jay-Z feat. Kanye West
Keep the heels on – The Alchemist feat. Prodigy
Run to the Roc – Beanie Sigel feat Young Chris & Omilio Sparks
Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Happiness (produced by + feat. MGMT)
Shall come a new name – Fashawn
The Future - No Games feat. Guilty Simpson & Skillz (made in Switzerland)