Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 13


Let me start by saying that I've been listening to alot of different stuff like Kings of Leon and Charlie Winston lately. I needs me some grown up music. I'm feeling the new album from David Guetta and of course Jay Z (more on him below) but there was one song I kept hearing over and over in the streets of Beirut for the last 10 days called Stereo Love. Seriously, I must've heard this song like every 6 minutes (every bar, car and night club was playing this ALL the time). At first, I hated it but I lost the battle against this cheesy tune and yes it became our Lebanon Anthem 09. Now for more the Jay Z part; Some people just don't understand music. How can someone even say that the Blueprint 3 is not a great album? I just really don't get it? I honestly believe in my humble opinion, that there are atleast 6 super dope tracks on the BP3... "Empire State of Mind", "Hate", "Venus vs Mars", "A Star is Born" are my favorites, then there's D.O.A, What are we Talkin' About... and the rest are really good with huge next single potentiel (I'm thinking "Real as it Gets" and/or "So Ambitious")... Now that I got that out the way, here's the playlist I owe y'all... enjoy while I go back to pumping my Blueprint3 biiiitches!!

Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
In Your Hands - Charlie Winston
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta feat. Akon
Pray - Slaughterhouse
World Keeps Spinnin - Joe Budden
Empire State of Mind – Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys
Hate – Jay-Z feat. Kanye West
Forever – Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil’ Wayne & Eminem
Dirty Money – Diddy
Angels – Diddy feat The Notorious BIG