Monday, August 24, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 12


I haven't hit y'all with my playlists in a while, sorry, Homie hasn't been able to type with my crippled hand lately (bike accident thank you). So let's get straight to it, shall we ? I'm all over the Slaughterhouse and Joe Budden's Escape Route albums these days. I finally bought Charlie Winston and Paolo Nutini's new album, I love 'em both, perfect in this great weather. I'm trying to figure out this new Jay Z track produced by Timbaland called "Off that". Man, This Blueprint 3 album better be dope!! Enjoy your week biiiiitches...

Off that - Jay Z featuring Drake (produced by Timbaland)
Memories - David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi
ABC - Jackson 5 (Salaam Remi remix)
Money to blow - Birdman featuring Lil Wayne & Drake
What I’m thinking right now - Drake
Cut you loose - Slaughterhouse
Salute - Slaughterhouse featuring Pharaohe Monch
Forgive me - Joe Budden
Pablo Doe - Styles P featuring Nore & Uncle Murda
10 Bricks - Raekwon featuring Cappadonna & Ghostface (produced by J. Dilla)