Monday, July 13, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 9


I just got my internet connection back at home, FINALLY!!.... What's up with the music yo? It's been a crazy month I'll tell you that. All this Montreux Jazzin' and this MJ media spazzin' is really wearing me out. So yeah, I've been listening to alot of Michael lately wishing I could do the moonwalk. Human Nature is my new ringtone, Sorry Roger but your "Be Alright" track had to bounce. Speaking of which, I also eliminated all the rocket fuel I've been stocking up in my system lately with LMFAO's album up in my ipod when I went jogging yesterday. I've also been listening to alot of Q Tip lately, his new stuff and his old ATCQ classics of course. I still got my "Summer Breeze" special mix on rotation, available on my blog (tuesday 30th june). Man, I love that Ohio Players Summertime track so much... PS, I'm very sick of The Game, I cannot stand Rick Ross and I can't wait for the Slaughterhouse Album to drop, deal with it! Here's this week's playlist:

Mr. Hudson - Supernova
Looking 4 ya - Andre 3000
The Winner - Drake
Go Slow - Seven feat talib Kweli (DJ Premiere remix) AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!!!! SUPPORT YOUR SWISS ARTISTS
History - Mos Def feat. Talib Kweli
We fight/We love - Q-Tip feat Raphael Saadiq
The One - Slaughterhouse
I Know Your Name - Alchemist feat Travis McCoy & Lil Wayne
Reckoner's Encore (Jaydiohead) - Minty Fresh Beats
Hold the Line - Major Lazer feat Mr. Lex & Santigold