Monday, July 27, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 11


I listened to my ipod on the team bus while my latin teammates where all singing and dancing to their salsa on our way to Lucern yesterday (we had a doubleheader and won both games). I mainly listened to J Cole's Warm Up , Wu Tang's 1992 demotape and the new Maxwell. I'm very disappointed with Jay-Z's new single. I can't believe it, I never thought I'd say this but there - is - not - one - bar- I - dig - in Jay's verses!! I like the drums, the guitar and Kanye's verse but the rest is doodoo. I'll still put the track on this week's playlist and give Jay halfapass but he better deliver a dope Blueprint 3 on 9 11!!!

coroners music - Guilty Simpson
whip lash - Pac Div
heart and soul - Red Café (produced by Pete Rock)
let's talk about - Cam'ron feat Jadakiss
how I got over - The Roots
run this town - Jay-Z feat Rihanna & Kanye West
lights please - J. Cole
brand new (remix) - Drake feat Lil Wayne
pretty Wings - Maxwell
expresion - Bugz In The Attic ( Souled2soul dub)