Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MALE PICKUP LINES VS FEMALE COMEBACKS


Pimps and Players, this is a public service announcement. The sun is out and the hormones are running loose. Women are showing their legs and men are displaying their game. It's hunting season in the urban jungle where men will say anything to get a lady's attention. So fellas, be careful the next time you step to a chick with one of your lame lines.... and Ladies, you can hit'em back with these slick replies if needed:

Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.

Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.

Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.

Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?

Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together