Monday, May 11, 2009

I CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 2


So here are some of the things I’ve been pumping last week. A lot of Oxmo in the kitchen. You know an album is great when you can’t choose a favorite song cuz there are too many to choose from. (Masterciel, Arme de Paix, Partir 5 min, A Sense Inverse, J’te Connaissais Pas) The whole album is great. I listened to Jadakiss’ album a little bit in the car, Lyrics and flow are cool, beats are ok, I expected more but I do like that track with the Luther Vandross sample. (check'em both out here)
I also heard some of Eminem’s new stuff (Beautiful and Underground are cool, I like that Aaher Roth and Beanie Sigel joint together and I’m still listening to Drake’s So Far Gone mixtape. I also downloaded the Cool Kids mixtape as well.

this week's playlist:
Introduction to Ice Fishing – The Cool Kids
Grizzly – Ludacris
That’ll Work – Alchemist feat. Three Six Mafia & Juvenile
Show Some Love – Defari
Back Again – Refletion Eternal (Hi Tek & Talib)
Usual Suspects – Rick Ross feat. Nas
Jadakiss feat. Nas – What If
Friends – Bishop Lamont
Magic Man – Kanye west, Malik Yusef, Common & John Legend
Oxmo – j’te connaissais pas