Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GETTING READY FOR THE BIG GAME TONIGHT

I AM IN A FOOTBALL MOOD TODAY! I mean football as in soccer not no shoulder pads wearing bullsh*t. LOL... The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was reach for my "Rooney" Jersey for tonight!!! Yes, I'm gonna say this for the last time; choosing between Man Utd and Barça is like choosing between parents, almost impossible. They're my 2 favorite teams since a kid... Yes Barça has the sexiest offensive game this year but all that won't matter tonight in Rome, Long story short, I'm going with Man Utd because I believe in Sir Ferguson, plus Man Utd's defense is too solid. I'm also sick of everyone jumping on the Barça bandwagon, talking about how great Messi is blablabla... Messi will get neutralised tonight (Giggs will probably take Fletcher's spot, with Carrick and Anderson in midfield), Park and Rooney will block both sides and defend like the pitbulls they are and CR7 will be up front. Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra and O'Shea will be the Great wall of China in the Back and Barça won't do shit.... then again I could be completely wrong but I doubt it. The Red Devils are too strong mentally and physically, they're programmed to win and Thierry Henry is programmed to never lift up the Champion's League trophy, sorry. I just hope tonight's Swiss referee won't fuck it all up with an unnessesary red card.
my prediction: Vidic scores with head on corner kick, Giggs scores with a beautiful low kick from 10-15 meters out and Keita will score for Barça. Glory ManUtd wins 2-1!! In the meantime, enjoy Remi Gaillard get busy with a ball below