Monday, May 25, 2009

CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 4


I listened to a lot of old stuff last week. I got Interviewed for this documentary movie the other day about “the love of music” for this Swiss TV producer (Philippe Mach TSR, Temps Present). I decided to go through the classics I grew up with for some emotions and memories; George Clinton, Stevie Wonder, Curtis Mayfield, James Brown, Talking Heads, Peter Gabriel, Dire Straits, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Prince, The Time, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Pink Floyd, Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, The Beastie Boys, Public Enemy, NWA, Bob Marley, Jimmy Cliff etc… and for some reason I kept singing the same hook from Third World (96° in the shade) over and over these last few days. Blame it on the weather but it has been just so damn hot out here in Alpland lately… waaaaay to hot to be blogging. I'm a leave you with this week's playlist and go jump in the lake:

Ok You’re Right - 50 Cent
Stay Late – Drake & Lil Wayne
24 K Rap – Havoc & Raekwon
Stress - Guilty Simpson
Jump Off – Jazmine Sullivan
Tears Of Fire Charles Hamilton feat Crooked I
Days of Our Lives – Juelz Santana
That’s D-Block – D Block
A-Yo – Method Man & Redman feat. Saukrates
Letter to B.I.G. – Jadakiss feat. Faith Evans