Saturday, May 2, 2009

I CAN'T HEAR NOTHING BUT THE MUSIC PT 1


I'm a try and put these up on a regular basis. Basically, it's a playlist of the tracks I really like and listen to the most at the moment. I'm a keep it at 10 even though I could put up endless more. I admit, I listen to alot of Drake these days (Best I ever had, Succesful, Ignorant shit freestyle, Unstoppable remix with Lil Wayne and Santogold, Congratulations, etc) and I really think he's gonna blow up next. I'm also STILL feeling Kanye and Lil Weezy and the risks they take, and of course the whole Invinczible project, in stores now!!! I would've put up the new Disiz "il est déjà trop tard" on my list but I ain't got the mp3! (check the video here) So yeah, to make a long story short, here's my 1st list of the shit I'm really feeling right now:

Bonkers – Dizzee Rascal
Lark on my go-kart - Asher Roth
I poke her face - Kid Kudi, Kanye West, Common, Lady Gaga
Every girl – Lil Wayne feat. Drake, Jae Millz, Gutta & Mack Maine
Hot revolver - Lil Wayne feat. Kevin Rudlof
Flight school – T Pain, Kanye West & OB
Maybach Music 2 – Rick Ross feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & T Pain
Kinda like a big deal – The Clipse feat. Kanye West
Mayor - Pac Div
Oui Monsieur - DJ Vincz Lee feat Keith Murray & Blu’print