Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SWAGGA LIKE US UPDATE


Yes yes y'all, this is "sohh" cool!
I'm proud to announce my 1st appearance on the great SOHH.COM
The homie Sohh Gyant put up T.I's official track list for his new "Paper Trails" album today and noticed that the "swagga like us" track wasn't on the list.
Now he was wondering why it didn't make the album. I hit him up with an e-mail telling him that it was because it'll be on
Jay-Z's new album!!!
From what I heard, it turned into a Jay Z track featuring Lil Wayne, Kanye and T.I.
As you all know it first got leaked as a T.I. track featuring Kanye, Lil Wayne, and Jay Z. The superstar collabo made alot of noise on the internet when it leaked. T.I. was pissed and said he wanted to keep it a secret and surprise fans with this monster track.
Anyways, to tell you the truth, this really doesn't surprise me knowing that Hova has already done something like this with Just Blaze's "Kingdom Come" beat and with Lil Wayne's "Hello Brooklyn".
And just for the record, I love that track even though I was kinda disappointed with Jay's verse!!

link to sohh article