Friday, August 22, 2008

PACINO & DE NIRO BACK TOGETHER IN "RIGHTEOUS KILL"

I can't wait for this to come out and it's not because of 50 Cent
I just hope it'll be as good as Heat.
To tell you the truth, I don't know much about the director Jon Avnet.
Here's something from IMDb:
Al Pacino and Jon Avnet are setting out to go two-for-two this year and Righteous Kill looks like it will be able to pull it out. After 88 Minutes I am surprised Overture Films has the balls to release the Robert De Niro and Pacino starrer especially considering neither actor are an actual draw any longer and this new red band trailer does nothing more than swear its way to an R-rating. My only question is who is the killer? Pacino or De Niro? I can already see this film ending with a scene with one of them with a gun to Carla Gugino's head yelling, "They give us the badge and the gun and then what? They expect us not to use them? Bad guys are killing good people every day, we are just killing the bad ones before they get to the good ones!"